Saturday, September 26, 2009

First post of quotes I've collected

So, if you're not sure, I'm a female student. First year actually. And while in class, I have discovered that there are some quacks out there, as well as some absolutely awesome docs. Here I have decided to write down the quotes that some of said lecturers have given. I hope you enjoy. They help me get through the day.

Oh, and just to make things easier, I'm leaving out who said them, when, and what the school is. And since I'm new to this whole thing and not sure if others can make posts on here, I'm going to say this now. If you have quotes you'd like to contribute, throw them up. We all need a good laugh once in a while. Or, as a lecturer told us once, we need to laugh to "jog our innerds".

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment